Saturday, September 28, 2013

Pancakes or Stuffed French Toast? Sweet or Savory??

Hello blog followers! :)

I have a serious choice to make and I've decided to ask for your help. I'm sure you've already figured it out by the title of this post, but here we go.

So for the morning of my fitness competition, I get to have a small breakfast with pancakes or some other carb. I really love pancakes but I also love french toast...especially stuffed french toast. I've looked at so many recipes but I just can't decide which one sounds the best.

Do you have a favorite?? Even better, do you have a favorite recipe I could try out? If you do, leave me a comment and let me know! If I choose yours, I'll post pictures and feature it on my blog with you as the author of the recipe. I may even have a little gift for ya. ;)

"Keep It Sexy!"

No comments:

Post a Comment